Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Therapist Job Details
Multi Specialty Group
THERAPIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Working within Rebekah Children’s Services provides psychiatric services to clients and acts as an advisor to staff and treatment teams. This position provides psychiatric care to outpatient clients who may be enrolled in programs serving those ages 0-21 years of age with varying treatment needs. This position is responsible for acting within agency, State and Federal guidelines of care.
Essential Job Functions:
• Plans and directs aspects of Rebekah Children’s Services’ psychiatric procedures.
• Manages the clinical relationships with consulting psychiatrists/physicians when needed
• Interacts with clinical program directors, therapists and other staff members, as appropriate, providing guidance if/when needed.
• Participates in clinical assessments, diagnoses disorders, and approves and contributes to the treatment plans for all clients receiving medication evaluations, support, and/or monitoring.
• Provides psychiatric services as needed on assigned cases to include timely completion of psychiatric assessments, medical evaluation/monitoring, and corresponding documentation.
• Prescribes medications as necessary.
• Consults regarding the training and development of those providing care to clients.
• Addresses psychiatric emergency issues. Supports the after-hours crisis team when necessary.
• Ensures that a safe work environment for the staff and clients is maintained.
• Acts as liaison with primary care providers
• Attends and completes all trainings and classes required for employment at RCS. Completes continuing education requirements as necessary within required time limits; and does all that is required to keep clinical license active and clear.
Education, Training, and Experience
• MD from an accredited University.
• California Medical Board certified psychiatrist
• Current and clear license to practice medicine in California.
• Valid California driver’s license.
COUNSELOR JOB PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Child Psychiatry, Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Counselor
Locum or Permanent
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources