Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
ACC has an immediate opening for a Residential Case Manager/Therapist
ACC has thirty (39) years history of success in delivering a constellation of services, such as, but not limited to Behavioral Health, Primary Care, Employment and Training, Substance abuse Awareness, Tobacco Cessation, Social Services, DHHS, Cultural Sensitivity Programs, WIC, Food Distribution, ESL, Youth Services, Refugee Services and Community Outreach.
The Arab American and Chaldean Council (“ACC”) Department: Behavioral Health Job Type: One full time position available 40 hours per week required (Monday through Friday) Compensation: Negotiable based upon experience Benefits: Blue Care Network Health, Blue Cross Shield dental and vision plan, paid holidays, paid sick, personal and vacation days based on time worked. 403(b) contribution plan, pension plan, life insurance.
EEO Statement: The Arab American and Chaldean Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate and provide benefits and privileges in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Our company is committed to a fair and equitable workplace whe
Individual must possess a Master's Degree in Social Work or equivalent degree in a field related to mental health from an accredited college or university. Current registration to practice social work from the State of Michigan Department of Licensing is required. Must have at least one year of experience in the field of mental health or human services.
* Provide comprehensive recipient assessment, comprehensive care/ service development, linking/coordination of services, monitoring/ follow up of services, and reassessment of status of the individual service needs of the registered client in the Adult Foster Care Home and the community
* Advocate for needs to be met, Link consumer to all available resources for identified needs
* Provide crisis intervention, individual, group, conjoint and family therapy
* Must demonstrate the ability to assess, formulate and implement clinical assessments, treatment plans and quarterly reports
* Visit AFC home at least once a month to monitor, link and coordinate services
* Consult with the AFC staff to coordinate medical and psychiatric care
* Develop Individual Plans of Service, participate in Level of Care meetings and amend IPOS as needed
* Review medication supply and AFC staff documentation
* Ensure that clinical files are maintained according to state and county standards
* Assist with the completion of applications for benefits, insurance, and relocation requests
* Ensure that the AFC homes comply with recipient rights and all health and safety requirements
* Process Incident Reports and other required documentation according to mental health standards
* Maintain clinical files and records
* Submit valid and legitimate service activity logs and documentation
* Must work effectively with other staff members as part of an interdisciplinary team
* Attend all scheduled staff meetings and in-service training seminars as required and assigned
* Meet and Maintain 60% direct service requirements
* Other duties as assigned
Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Counselor, Couple and Family Psychology, Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources