Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
The Renfrew Center of Pittsburgh, PA has an immediate opening for a Part Time Primary Therapist.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
• Providing individual, family therapy and group therapy.
• Case and crisis management services.
• Pre-authorizations and concurrent reviews with managed care companies.
• Participating as an active member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
• Collaborating and interacting with referring therapists.
• Maintaining clinical documentation. Ensuring quality care standards for documentation as required by regulatory standards.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
• LCSW, LPC, LMHC or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD) with a valid PA license.
• Experience working with patients who have eating disorders is strongly preferred.
• Current credentialing with managed care panels highly desired.
• 20 hours.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MSW, PhD, PsyD
Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Counselor, Couple and Family Psychology, Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources